Saturday 4 July 2015

Just A Quickie 


I am skidding in with this very bright card. I want to enter it into the challenge at The Craft Barn here http://thecraftbarnblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/weekly-challenge_28.html?m=1 
They really do have some great challenges & a brilliant online store too! Go over via my link & visit for yourself!
Here are my pics which I hope will qualify for "Stars" part of challenge!


The card was a little note to go in with a "just because" gift for a friend. 


Thanks so much to you for visiting. I'd be so happy If you would leave me your thoughts below. If not, I appreciate the fact you just popped by...
I plan to enter at least one other challenge soon so watch this space, as they say. Obviously not THIS space exactly. Lol....
Byeeeeee.  C ^°^.

11 comments:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Great mix of tag and card! Such a cute girl looove her. Fabulous background and stamping! Awesome piece my friend ♡♡♡

Karen said...

Hi Caroline, its Karen from Tando. You asked about the June link up page my lovely? June is now over so we are looking at July :-D The July tab is at the top of the Tando Blog. Fabulous work here too! x

Scrapmate said...

Great hot summer colours on this card.

Melissa Larson said...

beautiful colors, textures, girl, creativity!

Caroline said...

Soz for delay...
Thank you so much, as always I So appreciate your support & kindness! C

Caroline said...

Thank you, Karen. Yes, I saw the June link but couldn't find July's. Will see if I can find again. Appreciate you dropping by. C

Caroline said...

Ty so much, great of you to come over to my place. I have returned the favour, hope you see my comments. C

Caroline said...

Only 2 days late, good job we converse elsewhere, lol....
Ty my friend, you are brilliant at leaving feedback wherever I post. Really generous feedback too, I am muchly appreciative! C

maggie said...

A lovely bright tag.

Caroline said...

Hello Maggie, so kind of you to visit & leave such a lovely comment! It is rather bright, lol.. Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

Again I love those colours!! they are just fabulous as is the little image!!