Tuesday 10 February 2015

Hello & FINALLY, Welcome to my blog!! This was going to have bold, underlining, headers, all the bells & whistles..
But I cannot get any of that to work ~  YET.
Right here & now, I apologise for any mistakes, I have so many nerves & fears. But if I don't do this now... Well, it will never appear.
We all start somewhere & here is where that is for me.
I waffle & ramble & make no excuses, it's just how I am. As nerves decrease, that may change.
Let's get on with it!
It has been such a long road to this point, mainly due to my ineptitude with the technical side, lol...
So... Warned you about waffle & ramble right?

What shall I post for first visit? I could talk about me but that would be a bit boring & you can read my profile...
For me, I enjoy the pictures of pieces that have been created.
So, to that end, I will make it a simple first post. I will load pictures of 2 pieces I have played at.
Disclaimer:  I am not a professional & still have so much to learn. I hope through here & my other places in cyberland, you out there with your talent can help me along my new part of this journey!
That really is all I am going to do for a first post. I am testing the water, seeing if it comes out properly. I am still having technical hitches so still things to work out.
I would really appreciate any hints, tips & feedback from you. I would love if you leave a comment below & I will see what happens? I had planned a more sophisticated welcome but I cannot even see what I am typing as page won't show both page & picture at the same time?
"Oh gosh, Caroline, enough already!" here are 2 pictures. Enjoy 


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, yay and thrice yay! If I were within reaching distance I would grab you and give you a twirl girl - you're doing fine, bells and whistles can come late - and I'm liking the title and colour scheme 💜

Caroline said...

Awe, my buddy, matey, you have made me blush (that doesn't happen). I don't know what to say, THANK YOU SO MUCH! What an amazing "FIRST" comment on this here, my bloggy thing.
It needs a lot of tweaks & modifying but like you say, that can come later.
Bless yr heart, means a lot to have your support! Phew... :))

Maremi's Small Art said...

Well done on your first post. Finally Caroline! !!! I am so happy seeing more of your work and being more on Facebook. I find those social media very helpful to catch up with latest infos. I love your both projects. The second one stole my mixed media heart. I love the texture and such a busy background with wonderful color mix. I hope you will feed my eyes with your art more often. Loooove Marta xx

Caroline said...

Oh Marta, you truly are so generous & I am beyond happy to see you here! Thank YOU. You are also a massive inspiration to me. Your abilities with mixed media, the work you put in and your presence all over cyberland. I still have no idea how you manage it all but it has definitely helped push me to do more. I will never be at your level but that's ok. I will do my best & here is my space (at last, lol). Once I get used to technical bits & fight my fears, I know I will be more comfortable to share "my madness" here. Tee hee.
Thank you so so much for all you do, your support, encouragement & of course your creative magic! Blessings to you & yours. C :))

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Well done with your first post, Caroline - and beautiful pieces, too. I love the texture and colours! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.

Caroline said...

It was a pleasure to see your creativity.
Thank you so much for your generous comment & visiting my new blog. I really appreciate it! C :)

Jools Robertson said...

Two beautiful projects to start with, love the colours and fabulous textures
your blog looks lovely

Thank you for the lovely comments that you left on my hummingbirds, but I'm afraid I had an opps moment and deleted it!
I have added some more content about the stamping with paint and more detailed images

Jools x

mark gould said...

Welcome to blog world. Good to see west Sussex keeping it Crafty x

Caroline said...

Jools
Thank you so much for leaving such a generous & encouraging comment at my blog. Really does mean a lot to me! You are so talented & inspiring! Tk care. Caroline. :))

Unknown said...

Oh wow.....more yumminess... Wow I really love both pieces. I love how you have used your mixed media to create a card. These really are gorgeous C...Kimi xx